Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Key to “Decluttering” your Life

Key to “Decluttering” your Life

This how I do it. Take all the non sense thats shoved in the nooks and crannies and set it right in the middle of your work space.

Now you have to deal with it. So get to it. I learned from a friend of mine years ago who’s a phsyco ologist and been practicing for many years successfully. He said simply if your brains all cluttered… than your HOUSE, CAR, WORKSPACE, etc etc…. is probably also cluttered. You won’t be able to clear out the clutter in your brain when you are full with clutter around you.

Take out the capacity sucking trash around you starting with something simple, like your car and find a spot of clarity and peace and work from there. He has been spot on for years.

My current spot of clutter was my office. I cannot be hyper focused with knowing there are spots in there waiting to be dealt with. So I decided to wage war on it today and took all my spots of undealt with junk and not so junk and put it right smack dab in the middle of my workspace.

Now I have no choice but to deal with it.

So for you, go deal with your junk and increase your capacity and be a better version of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment